Save the Dates
Saturday, September 14, 2019
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, September 15, 2019
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Calling All Vendors
We are currently accepting applications for the 2019 Rochester Garlic Festival.
Garlic Growers | Arts & Crafts | Food | Non-Profits | Entertainment
Attention interested vendors
Application Deadline: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Application and Vendor Selection Notifications: Sent out by Monday, April 15, 2019
Application Fee Deadline (if accepted): Due by Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Applicants received after March 31, 2019 will be charged an additional $25.
Accepted Applicant Fees received after May 1, 2019 will be charged an additional $25.
Contact Katie Kovar
Booth fees are:
$100 (per 10 x 10 Booth for 2 days at festival weekend) FOR Craft | Specialty Food | Non-Profit Vendors
$60 (per 10 x 10 Booth for 2 days at festival weekend) for Garlic Growers.
Booth fees INCLUDE:
- Electricity if needed for Indoor and Outdoor booths upon request and approval
- Festival Admission for 4 people (family and friends).
- Vendor name listed on Festival Website with link to your website/social media.
- Volunteer support to unload and load vendor supplies and vehicles.
- Overnight security on Saturday, September 14th.